K2 Alert

Ripinator

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I now understand why the Dems were so out of control last week during the Supreme Court hearings. Just received the following message from our Office of Emergency Preparedness:

" All:

Due to the increase in K2 use in the Metro area, the following alert is being sent to you for distribution to your personnel as you deem appropriate.

D.C. Metropolitan Police and Fire/EMS have experienced an increase in the number of individuals under the influence of “K2” in the city. K2, also known as “Spice,” is a dangerous synthetic drug. Symptoms can include collapsing, unconsciousness, vomiting and physical aggression. The city is addressing the problem. With efforts underway to curtail this activity, please remind personnel this is occurring, and all should exercise increased vigilance and alertness to their surroundings. It is recommended that personnel maintain distance and do not engage in conversation with individuals who appear to be “under the influence.”

We'll say it's the drugs but I think it's something far more sinister.

On a side note, I knew that I recognized Blasey Ford from somewhere with that dear-in-the-headlights look.

upload_2018-10-2_9-25-48.png

Why are we getting all these stupid alerts on our phones all of a sudden.?
Seriously?? Now K2???

I think some of the Senate Dems would probably be less crazy if they took K-2. In the case of Di-Fi she would just sit there and drool either way.

Dave

Back