Keywest Trip Ideas & Tips

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Laura thought that going to Key West in early March for her birthday sounded good, and like the kind soul I am, I offered to solicit help from the fine Floridians that are members here! @73 T&C @cantflip @67newport @65Fury440 @commando1 and any others I forgot.

So does anyone have any "must see" place to stop at, or restaurants we shouldn't pass up? I don't know anything about the Keys other than there's a lot of water everywhere, and Key West seems pretty liberal about anything.

Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Thanks FCBO!

If you have any interest in cruise ships, other than March 6 there is at least one ship in daily at Mallory Square. Some days two or three. Duval St can get a bit busy. Lots of stuff there.

upload_2018-12-9_21-15-5.jpeg

You need to take your picture at the marker

upload_2018-12-9_21-11-0.jpeg

Also the start of US1

upload_2018-12-9_21-13-25.jpeg

Last edited:
Laura thought that going to Key West in early March for her birthday sounded good, and like the kind soul I am, I offered to solicit help from the fine Floridians that are members here! @73 T&C @cantflip @67newport @65Fury440 @commando1 and any others I forgot.

So does anyone have any "must see" place to stop at, or restaurants we shouldn't pass up? I don't know anything about the Keys other than there's a lot of water everywhere, and Key West seems pretty liberal about anything.

Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Thanks FCBO!
GOOD ADVICE: If you drive to the keys, DO NOT speed. Every little island strictly enforces their speed limits to raise revenues!

No problem, I'll take in the scenery as I slowly cruise down the road.
Stop along the way and enjoy some great seafood. Made the trip 3 times and really enjoyed the trip. Great fun before and during the holidays.

Back