WANTED LA 318/340/360 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeahrightgreer

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a small block intake going on a 318. 4 Barrel. Square bore. Preferably Holley style.

No expensive high dollar item. Looking to spend from $50-150
Shipping will be to NC. 28542.

Thanks,
Greer

Greer. Go out to East Side Auto Salvage there in Jacksonville. They should be able to fix you up or if not, one of their neighborz in the same Business? Call 'um first, might save you ah trip, Jer

I got both square & spread bore. The spread bore one is a factory 318 4 barrel. Thermoquad type. Had the late thermostat

Greer. Go out to East Side Auto Salvage there in Jacksonville. They should be able to fix you up or if not, one of their neighborz in the same Business? Call 'um first, might save you ah trip, Jer

Will be trying to head out to a yard at some point. Just don’t have the time with work. Worth a trip.

Do you want aluminum? The cast iron ones are about as heavy as a whole engine. I have one aluminum one for $90.

Very true. Whatever floats the boat and doesn’t kill on shipping. Somewhat time sensitive so I’d prefer to get it shipped unless it’s close. What style is yours?

Very true. Whatever floats the boat and doesn’t kill on shipping. Somewhat time sensitive so I’d prefer to get it shipped unless it’s close. What style is yours?
I think mine might be a single plane, i'm not sure actually, I will check and let you know tomorrow.

inlet manifold.jpg

Yes the cast spread bore units are heavy, but they do flow really well, sometimes better then the after market aluminum units. ;)

You could try looking on Car-part.com.....they link 1000's of junkyards and wreckers. Might be able to find something close by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back