For Sale Lakeland Lash at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a few pictures of Lakeland Lash (Steve Lash) at the Carlisle Auction on Thursday night.
IMG_2107.JPG
IMG_2108.JPG
IMG_2109.JPG
IMG_2110.JPG

I would be surprised if the other professional flippers want to get close enough to risk catching some of the bad karma following this guy.

I really hope that the auctioneers at Carlisle aren't as sleezy as the rest.

I worked a couple of Kruse auctions back about 20 years ago. Everybody involved was a real sleeze ball except the guys like me who were just there to drive the cars. The buyers and sellers just kind of slithered in and out as the cars went by. The cars blew me away too.... Some very nice cars there, but the most were real turds that got hit with a purty stick.

There were a couple of real collectors there too... I remember a family that the Kruse guys spent a lot of time *** kissing. They stood out from the rest and really only paid attention to a few cars.

I often wondered where the LASH bit came from! ....now I know! bit of a grumpy looking bloke eh!??

I was wondering what the deal was and did a google search on "Steve Lash Lakeland FL." The reviews on google for the dealership are less than glowing. One post states "Since the state of FL took our dealer license when we were LASH AUTO SALES we have had to reopen as Primo Classics International LLC. We look forward to providing the same kind of customer service as we did when we were LASH AUTO SALES" So, now I know.

Every once in a while some of his customers show up here with horror stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back