For Sale Last Call For 65 Ny' er Parts

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
The hulk is going to scrap this week. If you need anything speak now. I do have parts like grille, dash skirts etc. I'm not holding on to a bunch of stuff nobody wants so this is it, times ran out. I was going to post pictures but apparently the pictures I've posted before are now too big since the Upgrade.

PXL_20211228_175149460.jpg

PXL_20220110_001944624.jpg

PXL_20220110_002017934.jpg

Last edited:
What size are those rims? Which yard will you send it to, in case I want to pick at it later? I NEED to make the Rust Pilgrimage to Desert Valley, but ever since I got "elected" as primary kiddie-care provider while the Babushka toils at upgrading her resume', my liberty for these sort of expeditions has been severely curtailed. Still, Mama digs good Detroit Steel too.

What size are those rims? Which yard will you send it to, in case I want to pick at it later? I NEED to make the Rust Pilgrimage to Desert Valley, but ever since I got "elected" as primary kiddie-care provider while the Babushka toils at upgrading her resume', my liberty for these sort of expeditions has been severely curtailed. Still, Mama digs good Detroit Steel too.
The rims are 14's. It will be going to scrap not a yard. Not enough left for DVAP.

You might want to throw a 7/8" open-end wrench on that swaybar and see what it is. If it doesn't fit, it's a HD 15/16" swaybar that you might want to keep for yourself?
(but you prolly already checked)

I need window guide (weatherstripping) for BOTH front doors (front edge, but I'll take both) for my New Yorker. Looks like the doors are fine on this. MANY THANKS.

Chris, I need the right rear door handle and related trim. This one took a hit and is broken. P m me if available. Thanks

20220103_193422.jpg

20220103_193413.jpg

I need window guide (weatherstripping) for BOTH front doors (front edge, but I'll take both) for my New Yorker. Looks like the doors are fine on this. MANY THANKS.
Sorry but the front section is gone on both front doors. The top and rear sections are there but no front.

Chris, I need the right rear door handle and related trim. This one took a hit and is broken. P m me if available. Thanks

View attachment 509070

View attachment 509071
The right rear handle is good. The trim has a slight indentation where the front mounts to the door. Probably from slamming it too many times. I'll pm you the details.
PXL_20220113_204550026.jpg

Still have control arms? I have Mathilda's, but if you have uppers in particular, but possibly lowers too, I wouldn't mind getting them off you so I can go ahead, clean them up, press them, and have 'em ready to install in Gertrude. Saves me some labor, AND gets me extra parts! Whachya say?

I have a 68 Newport Convertable. Would anything interchange from your car? I need a front windshield and floor boards and not sure about trunk as I can't get the deck lid up. Just got the car about 3 weeks ago. I also need a stub frame for a 71 chrsyler 300 that I have. Will yours work for me? Let me know.

Thanks,

Wizard

Back