Leaf Springs

m0par0rn0car

Reaction score
I’m looking for new leafs for my 69 plymouth fury 3, it’s a factory 318 car but I’m putting in a 440 and the stock leafs are flat anyway so I’d like to replace them with the beefier ones for a big block. I’ve looked around and can’t seem to find anyone who sells them. does anyone know where I could find a pair without having them custom made?

SRINGS AND THINGS is where I bought Brand new Springs for my 77 NYB including all new hardware. Mine were $495 shipped. Yours may vary, But.. They’ll custom make what you need.. 1 (800) 903-9019 ask for Laura.

I’m looking for new leafs for my 69 plymouth fury 3, it’s a factory 318 car but I’m putting in a 440 and the stock leafs are flat anyway so I’d like to replace them with the beefier ones for a big block. I’ve looked around and can’t seem to find anyone who sells them. does anyone know where I could find a pair without having them custom made?

I replaced leaf springs last spring, you can find all info in this thread Rear Shocks and Springs: One Day?

It's certainly one of the best modifications I made so far. Car is much stiffer, you will be positively surprised by the result. After a year, the rear sits a little lower than when installed but nothing dramatic.

I've had very good results having springs rebuilt at local spring shops. They have re-arched the original springs and added an extra leaf the full length of the main leaf. great, lasting results. No personal labor and no shipping. all done in a few hours, Just an option.

'66 Fury I is right. If you go for used, good parts, I bought refurbishing parts from Mike at Eaton Springs. U want 7 leafs if going for HD. There are zinc inserts between each, 6 each side. Chryslers came with the ends with pads made of some cloth/buttons impregnated with something? Mine were orangy (rust) something when I replaced them. 8 each side. Got all from Eaton.

Back