Leed Disk Brake Conversion Kits

You might have to use a wheel spacer. I did on my 68 Fury, There is 2 problems in this kit. The spindle spacer is about 1/4 in too shallow and i had to use washers to shim out the calipers so they wouldn't drag on the rotors.But if they were to send the right spindle spacer this kit would be great. But the brakes are a vast improvement from the drum brake set-up.

We have been selling this kit from Leeds since its debut. In our opinion this is that best kit on the market as of now and there customer service/tech is awesome. We offer all their kits and with being a member of the forum you can also take advantage of our members only discount

10% off your order and free shipping within the USA 48 states

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
www.p-s-t.com
1-800-247-2288

We have been selling this kit from Leeds since its debut. In our opinion this is that best kit on the market as of now and there customer service/tech is awesome. We offer all their kits and with being a member of the forum you can also take advantage of our members only discount

10% off your order and free shipping within the USA 48 states

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
www.p-s-t.com
1-800-247-2288

I have power drums on front,should i need the new brake booster as well or will work perfectly with my old one?

I have power drums on front,should i need the new brake booster as well or will work perfectly with my old one?
I was wondering the same thing. But I don't know if their booster would bolt up because its a conversion booster Right?

If you buy Leed manual kit the master in that kit will work with your factory booster as long as it’s a 4 bolt flange master now. The hard lines in the kit might be too short going from the master to the valve so you may have to change them. Other than that it would be a direct conversion.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Manager

Back