Legendary auto interiors...

68Bigred

Reaction score
Anyone ever use them? Want to order all new seat overs and get my interior done. They make a good product? 1100 for the set, hope they are nice.

Yes they do.

I bought a set of seat covers for my Roadrunner years ago. The drivers seat in my car was torn and the passenger was good. I changed the drivers seat and didn't change the passenger seat until it started to tear a couple years later.

You could not tell the difference between the two seats.

I would buy their seat covers in a heartbeat.

Awesome. I talked to a really knowledgeable guy that seemed to know my needs well. Not sure what the interior place is going to hit me to redo all the foam but I have to get t done. Can't stand my seats how they are. My grandfather had the front buckets done in the 80s and they used the wrong material and didn't put the lines back in in the butt part and the backs. So doesn't match the rear seat at all. Figure might as well replace the carpet while seats are out since it is a bit faded. Already had the door panes repaired. So deep into this car now no turning back!

Wow nice. What year is yours? My door panels have the carpet on them. They could be replaced but I had some repair work done so I'm ok with them.

I've got their skins and buns in my Challenger convertible and they look great. I also have all the skins and door panels for my '68 RR but that car is not together yet so all that is still in the boxes but they look great too!

Awesome. I talked to a really knowledgeable guy that seemed to know my needs well. Not sure what the interior place is going to hit me to redo all the foam but I have to get t done. Can't stand my seats how they are. My grandfather had the front buckets done in the 80s and they used the wrong material and didn't put the lines back in in the butt part and the backs. So doesn't match the rear seat at all. Figure might as well replace the carpet while seats are out since it is a bit faded. Already had the door panes repaired. So deep into this car now no turning back!

After reading here, I went with Trim Auto for my carpet. I haven't put it in yet, but it looks really nice and the mats that are custom fit are even better.

Thanks...I saw a molded carpet set on eBay seemed decent. This is not a show car so I don't want to go crazy. My 2 dogs ride in this thing so want to keep it reasonable.

image.jpg

Not a single item for a Formal.......still!!!

Not even floor mats!

Legendary orders thru SMS and charge a handling fee. I ordered my seats thru Legendary and got them within a couple of months. Ordered my door panels thru SMS and took them just over a year. Apparently, Legendary orders are first in line.

Legendary orders thru SMS and charge a handling fee. I ordered my seats thru Legendary and got them within a couple of months. Ordered my door panels thru SMS and took them just over a year. Apparently, Legendary orders are first in line.

I was in Legendary's shop in Newark, NY a number of years ago and they were making seat covers there.

i ordered a set for my fury. i was told that they were made to order and that it would be about 3 weeks. 10 days later they showed up on my door step. i installed them myself and the quality and stitching are actually much better and much stronger than the originals were. i also found their customer service to be excellent, friendly and knowledgeable

Back