WANTED LETTER DODGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guy's,
I'm looking for the DODGE letters for the front panel of my Polara 72, if you have that I'm interested thank you.

20200630_203631.jpg

There are two books you should have before you take this on, the Factory Service Manual, you can find this online or buy a reprint. Factory parts catalog, this is a book that lists every part with it's part number, these are harder to find but worth the money, I believe there is one on E bay at the moment. Murray Park is a good source for parts. Check out his website or make a list and call him at 419-448-0293.

Here's a photo of the letters for my 72 Polara, they are recessed with the center painted black. Do you have the letters on the rear bumper? They should be the same with one exception, the second letter D on the front is curved to match the body line.
IMG_2084.JPG

Here's a photo of the letters for my 72 Polara, they are recessed with the center painted black. Do you have the letters on the rear bumper? They should be the same with one exception, the second letter D on the front is curved to match the body line. View attachment 385356
yes the one on my rear bumper is the same as you, that mean I don't have the right ones on front, contact me on my email I want to buy your letters, [email protected] thank you

I need those letters for my car. :D I know of a parts car and I'll check it out this weekend. I'll contact you if I find anything. The letter D (flat style) is available NOS on E bay, just type in NOS 1972 Polara.

CHIN UP ! we found the fist letter on E bay, only four more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back