List of ethanol free gas stations

JC68vert300

Reaction score
with the spring driving season here I thought I would list this. Pure-gas.org is a site that lists ethanol-free gas stations and marinas in the USA and Canada that sell pure gasoline, no ethanol. Also be aware that the EPA is loosening restrictions , probably by June 1st to allow nationwide year round selling of ethanol ( some states currently don't allow ethanol in gas in the summer months) They are also allowing E15, 15% ethanol.

Only E15 had the summer restrictions. E10 is year round.

Note that on the fuel station listings, that most of the stations do no have "premium" fuel, just lower octane. Some are name brand, some no-name brand fuels.

Just don't expect the station to have what the website claims they do. Things might have changed since the listings were done.

Just a few things to be aware of,
CBODY67

Only E15 had the summer restrictions. E10 is year round.

Note that on the fuel station listings, that most of the stations do no have "premium" fuel, just lower octane. Some are name brand, some no-name brand fuels.

Just don't expect the station to have what the website claims they do. Things might have changed since the listings were done.

Just a few things to be aware of,
CBODY67
Thanks for the clarification, I guess I misread the part of E10/E15. The site does list a Sunoco station about 10 miles from me, I am going to check it out.

In the DFW area, some of the QuickTrip stations have had E15 for a while. Usually the newer stations. The older ones sell diesel, plus the normal E10 fuels. The ones which sell E15 do not sell diesel. In TX, the amount of ethanol in the fuel is plainly labelled on the pumps. The E15 label is unique, to minimize mis-fueling and such E-85 rated fuels have their own unique labels, too.

CBODY67

This guy doesn't seem to concerned about the ethanol. I know if I don't run my 2 cars for a couple weeks I need to pump the carb like crazy to get gas back into it.

As a commercial fuel hauler up here in Canada I can say that in my area of the north the only fuel that is ethanol free is Premium, and there are no special blends of mid grade gas from the fuel terminal it is blended on site at the fuel station by drawing premium and Reg Ethanol fuel from each of the in ground tanks in the proper amounts.

Back