"Little (blood) Red" Gets Her Own Thread (Too)

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
She ain't perfect...But, she's got some good bones. I see a winter in the body shop to work out the battle scars in her future...I kinda like her look the way she is...for now...a survivor. A steering box/pump to deal with on first round of inspections.
The color is bizarre in different lighting...looks like chestnut and then milk chocolate and then blood red:realcrazy:
sat.jpg
sat1.jpg
sat2.jpg
sat3.jpg
sat5.jpg
sat11.jpg
sat9.jpg
sat15.jpg
sat14.jpg
sat12.jpg

I don't mind patina but mismatched paint drives me crazy. Give it a Maaco job.
I guess I could get a complete "get me by" paint job and get those dings out asap...later go for the 6 month tear everything off paint job...just don't want my trim to get cranked on with a quickie.

She's a beauty...concur or the paint. That would get to me really quick.

The door dings/scratches bother me the most with the small exposed metal...got a call out for some paint/body estimates...we'll see if they could turn it around in a couple weeks or a month that would be great...I wanted to start driving her with the others.

Im ready for the videos, time to give your pups a ride :D

Does your family enjoy them as much as you do?

Im ready for the videos, time to give your pups a ride :D

Does your family enjoy them as much as you do?
Most of my family doesn't understand my love for Imperials...the same way I don't understand why they love Cilantro.

Just play dumb"I forgot the registration paper on my table." With the messed up computer system... Yeah, plate swapping is easier.

The color is bizarre in different lighting...looks like chestnut and then milk chocolate and then blood red
I've mentioned this before with the Burnished Red on Old Red Doc. Different lighting...Different color. That's what makes that color so unique and "cool".... to me anyway.
I really noticed it more after it was painted!
Hopefully you'll get your title and tags as quick as you did when you bought Old Red from me. Didn't take long at all if I remember right.
I think she looks great.

I've mentioned this before with the Burnished Red on Old Red Doc. Different lighting...Different color. That's what makes that color so unique and "cool".... to me anyway.
I really noticed it more after it was painted!
Hopefully you'll get your title and tags as quick as you did when you bought Old Red from me. Didn't take long at all if I remember right.
I think she looks great.
The E7 colors look different...the coupe(Little Red) is brownish-red and Old Red is purplish-red...to me.
little long shot.jpg
old red side.jpg

*Side note:
This is a scene from several years back with my trailer...But, I think we're gonna take some portion of the $$$ from another Chebbie sale to dump into a paint job for Little Red.
my57trailer.jpg
my57trailer2.jpg

If this is mostly original paint I'd personally leave as is or maybe as an option just have the mismatched parts redone with slight blending into the adjoining parts, it won't be perfect but I had this done on a single stage met. paint car once and it made a noticable difference. However there's also the Problem with the old paint probably being single stage and blending most likely with clearcoat paint.

Back