Lodi, CA

73Coupe

Reaction score
A town put on the map by Credence, an al-Qaeda sleeper cell, and now this...

IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2738.JPG

Nice. Don't keep us in suspense...what's the story?

Haha, sorry, no story, just a sighting. I was hoping a sleeper on here would see it and claim it. I think her owner was somewhere out and about downtown at the time, and I was with the misses and lollygagged around as long as I could.

I just love the look of this one. The color combo is one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Really! You think Credence put Lodi on the map?? :)

"One hot day in June of 1919 in Lodi, California an entrepreneur named Roy Allen mixed up a batch of creamy root beer and sold the first frosty mug of this delightful beverage for one nickel. Now, more than seventy years later, A&W Root Beer® is the world's number one selling root beer and is still mixed fresh daily and sold at hundreds of A&W® restaurants."

A&W Root Beer Lodi

as Paul Harvey would say "...now you know the rest of the story." Enjoy!

It has the optional vinyl buckets up front. I wonder if it has a console shifter, too. (Definitely needs road wheels and white walls.)

What a treasure!

Cornering lights too and a Direct Connection plate up front. If he/she's not one of us they should be.

Yes we can't forget A&W, I drove past it too that day, they just put a fresh coat of tan, brown, and orange gloss paint on the slump block building.

It has the optional vinyl buckets up front. I wonder if it has a console shifter, too. (Definitely needs road wheels and white walls.)
What a treasure!

I forget if if had a console or not, dang. A set of thin white walls would dress it up nicely. I actually like these style of wheel covers that are on it...

Need FCBO business cards to leave on the car for these rare C-body encounters.

Back