For Sale LOOKIE HERE - 65/66 1/4 GLASS ROLLERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ross!
Finally they are here, tried to find them for -66 300 a few years ago and now this is easy, just go to Ebay and hit buy it now!
Regards,
Mika

I need help just to clarify. I have a power 1/4 window quit this fall. I was going to get into the window this winter. I know I have an issue with the motor or switch hiwever, I have always needed to pull up and push down the windows while using the power switch.

Would I be correct to assume that these rollers will help resolve this problem, on my 66 300?

I just talked to Murray, who got Vans to make these, he said it is only for the hardtop.

Mine is a convertible, and apparently they are different. I wondered about the wording, I was hoping it was all 65-66 Chryslers 2 doors.

I need help just to clarify. I have a power 1/4 window quit this fall. I was going to get into the window this winter. I know I have an issue with the motor or switch hiwever, I have always needed to pull up and push down the windows while using the power switch.

Would I be correct to assume that these rollers will help resolve this problem, on my 66 300?
The convertible rear window slides straight down into the rear quarter. It's smaller so it does not need to pivot to fit completely inside the body. Consequently it uses a different mechanism which I'm pretty sure does not use the square sliders, which were the part that was not reproduced until now.

F924FC5C-A625-4332-BFD0-62FDF06A59C7.jpeg

If your C body has this C pillar, these are the rollers for you.
The quarter window is so long it has to pivot so the rear point of the glass does not hit the wheel well. All other roof lines are straight up and down window lifts.
I’m ordering a set to have as spares. Not a fun job to replace.

Hey. I hav a 65 300 convertible. I need the quarter glass. R u saying hardtops r longer. The ragtop quarters r smaller glass???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back