WANTED Looking for 15" road wheel trim rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad_Axe

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, I'm looking for a nice set of original trim rings that fit 16 slot style 15" road wheels. I only need the rings but if I have to buy a set of wheels to get them I might be interested if you are within driving distance of central NY. If you have something, please shoot me an email at [email protected] . Thanks!

I was considering going specifically to find a set of rings but I have to work that weekend! :(

These are not correct but
Look correct to me. School me on why they aren't.

s-l1600.jpg

I may be wrong. The seller had these listed last week and has added photos such as the one posted above that were not posted last week. Something with the shape and location of the valve stem hole didn't look right in the photos posted last week.

I may be wrong. The seller had these listed last week and has added photos such as the one posted above that were not posted last week. Something with the shape and location of the valve stem hole didn't look right in the photos posted last week.
it's got the correct inner lip. It's got the correct hole for the valve stem.
I'm no expert so I'll have to defer to the more knowledgeable.

Valve stem hole looks different to me i didn't know they had 2 different style trim rings.

Resized_20170412_232346.jpeg

I don't know about early vs. later style trim rings other than some of the later wheels were 15 x 7 and used a very hard to find trim ring that is different than the 15 x 6 road wheel trim ring.

I agree, something looks off with the ones on the e bay ad. Perhaps they are for the 15 x 7s. They look taller but appear to have all the correct characteristics of C body trim rings.

I've located 3 rings, I just need a single to complete the set now!

I saw those ebay rings but the valve stem hole looked off to me, they appear to be a little deeper as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back