Looking for 1956 plymouth parts

Bart

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought some parts today from an older gentleman in a neighboring town. We completed the transaction, then he took me inside his shop and showed me his high school car: a 1956 Plymouth Fury. He said it came with a 303 poly 4-bbl and 3.55 sure grip. It currently has a 1959 350 B engine, and he has a newly rebuilt 331 sitting on the stand for it! It was so very cool. He has had some moisture issues, and most of his interior electrical components are crusty. He is looking for electric seat motor/switches, window switches, dash switches, and any interior chrome trim. Let me know if you have anything, I will pass it along. I think '55 interior stuff will work...

Good luck with your search, someone around here should be able to help you out.

Hi all, I bought some parts today from an older gentleman in a neighboring town. We completed the transaction, then he took me inside his shop and showed me his high school car: a 1956 Plymouth Fury. He said it came with a 303 poly 4-bbl and 3.55 sure grip. It currently has a 1959 350 B engine, and he has a newly rebuilt 331 sitting on the stand for it! It was so very cool. He has had some moisture issues, and most of his interior electrical components are crusty. He is looking for electric seat motor/switches, window switches, dash switches, and any interior chrome trim. Let me know if you have anything, I will pass it along. I think '55 interior stuff will work...

I just bought a 56 Fury. I need some parts also. let me know if you if you can direct me for parts. Mainly Hub Cap retainer clips.

Back