WANTED Looking for 1968 Chrysler Newport steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurekaSevven

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a steering wheel (without horn ring or medallion if possible, I already have those). Reason is my current steering wheel is cracked due to normal age, and I don't see a point in trying to restore it as some chunks are missing, and I'd rather not put an aftermarket, gaudy exterior on it, so I'm just looking for another one to repaint.
Something like this:
s-l1600.jpg

As long as it looks new it's fine, and like I said, any color is fine as I could probably paint over it.

Looking for a steering wheel (without horn ring or medallion if possible, I already have those). Reason is my current steering wheel is cracked due to normal age, and I don't see a point in trying to restore it as some chunks are missing, and I'd rather not put an aftermarket, gaudy exterior on it, so I'm just looking for another one to repaint.
Something like this:
View attachment 439128
As long as it looks new it's fine, and like I said, any color is fine as I could probably paint over it.
I have one from a 68 Polara. Black but the horn ring may be different

I’ll get you some in a day or two.
Sounds good.
Looking online, the steering wheels seem to look exactly the same, I don't know 100% for sure but from a look at it, I think they would bolt in the same way. Someone more knowledgeable might know more than me though.

Sounds good.
Looking online, the steering wheels seem to look exactly the same, I don't know 100% for sure but from a look at it, I think they would bolt in the same way. Someone more knowledgeable might know more than me though.
I just found one in my files. I added a pic to previous post

Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth all use the same wheel.
It's funny you post it at the moment, I had only just now thought to look at the 1968 parts catalog, and sure enough, they're all grouped together in the same group.

In that case, I would assume to discuss prices and such, we take it to DMs?
Edit: Yes it is. I'll shoot him a message

It's funny you post it at the moment, I had only just now thought to look at the 1968 parts catalog, and sure enough, they're all grouped together in the same group.

In that case, I would assume to discuss prices and such, we take it to DMs?
Edit: Yes it is. I'll shoot him a message
Did you make a deal yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back