SOLD Looking for 1978 2 door New Yoker Brougham parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick T

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi I have a 1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 440 2 door. I am looking for the left side tinted rear side window with the seal and chrome. I am also looking for 2 rear female seat belt's in gray and the factory 8 track AM/FM with search. I would also like 2 cigarette lighters.
Thank you.

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

3747405 is the dash lighter knob...if the doors are the same then I have them
This is a pic of the dash lighter I think it's factory and it works. I'm not sure what the door lighters look like I don't think there different. I would like 1 for the pass door and 2 rear how much do you want. Thanks.

IMG_0765.JPG

This is a pic of the dash lighter I think it's factory and it works. I'm not sure what the door lighters look like I don't think there different. I would like 1 for the pass door and 2 rear how much do you want. Thanks.

View attachment 291530
That's a door lighter... the dash should have a plastic knob and wood grain to match the dash. Nice condition BTW :thumbsup:

That's a door lighter... the dash should have a plastic knob and wood grain to match the dash. Nice condition BTW :thumbsup:
Oh thanks that's right and thanks for the info. Well I'll take the 1 Dash lighter then keep looking for the door lighters. I'll put that one in a door and I'll just need 2 more.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back