Looking for a 1969 or 1972 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon model.

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am looking to complement our 69-73 Chrysler Wagon family model 1969 or 1972 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon. Thank you for all your offers. Sean.

69TC (2).jpg

1972 Chrysler T&C (2).jpg

Edit: wrong category

Last edited:
Looking for "promo models" or sales brochure-type pictures?

For "promo models", by this point in time, even if well-kept, many of them are "warped" from the evaporation of oils in the basic plastic itself. They can still be new and boxed and still have this issue.

For sales brochure reproductions, www.detroiteatonspring.com. Go to "Find Parts for your vehicle", then fill in the various drop-down menus, then click "Links" Pentastar icon on the far right end if the menu bar, and it'll bring up a full sales brochure for the model year of Chrysler you are looking for. Not quite the individual pictures which could hang in frames on the dealership showroom, but still quite nice.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

There is a member here who runs a Facebook Store selling resin scale models?
IIRC he was working on a '72 Plymouth Suburban
edit here - 1/25th scale 72 Suburban....need help with actual wagon pics

If that doesn't work out... you'd have to get one custom-made, either through a 3d model made on like Blender or a more accurate way would be to have the car 3d scanned? through photogrammetry? and then 3d printed.

Last edited:
I’m looking for a 1969 Plymouth suburban wagon in mint condition , would like unrestored one owner if possibly, call me at +16162721372 thanks mike

Back