Looking for a 59 Chrysler 300 back tail light?

Chad Lewton

Reaction score
I unfortunately had a little accident with a bush backing up at a car show recently and broke the driver side tail light. Fortunately, no other damage was done, but this car is original in great condition. Any help or suggestions on the best place to try and find one would be much appreciated.

I looked at pictures and couldn't tell. Are the left and right taillights unique? If they are the same I might have another option for you, if Murray can't help you out.

I unfortunately had a little accident with a bush backing up at a car show recently and broke the driver side tail light. Fortunately, no other damage was done, but this car is original in great condition. Any help or suggestions on the best place to try and find one would be much appreciated.

Call John at Big M Auto Wrecking in Williams, CA. He is the best source of used parts for Forward Look Cars, although I guess there is some chance that Murray Park might have something, but I am doubtful.
Here is the website for Big M:

Big M Automotive

Also, if you want new old stock, find the correct 1959 part number from perhaps the Chrysler 300 Club and then look on Parts Voice to find a vendor with a new one, if one exists. There is a high liklihood that new ones are still out there for a really nice car. Or maybe Len Dawson at Deception Pass Motor parts can help you out if you let him know what you are looking for, then he can look up the correct number and let you know if he at least has it...................

Len Dawson's Deception Pass Motor Parts - NOS Mopar

If Len doesn't have the part, and nothing shows up on Parts Voice, then as a last resort you could call AMS Obsolete and they are the most likely to have it compared to anyone else, but their prices will also most likely be higher than anyone elses too.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Last edited:
Back