Looking for a Build Sheet

68 4spd Fury

Reaction score
I pulled out the passenger set in my car today to install new seat backs, side trim and clean and lube the tracks. Under the passenger side carpet is the last place I had to look for a build sheet and no luck. I did find some pretty clean floors though.
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1940.JPG

I pulled out the passenger set in my car today to install new seat backs, side trim and clean and lube the tracks. Under the passenger side carpet is the last place I had to look for a build sheet and no luck. I did find some pretty clean floors though.View attachment 222223 View attachment 222224

I'd rather have clean floors than a build sheet any day. . .

Some cars just came from the factory without one. You have checked the most likely spots. I found a quality control card at the very bottom of my driver's door behind the panel.

Can't tell where you have looked from this post, some cars had them behind the hard back on the bucket seats. Have to take it apart to see.

Dave

Can't tell where you have looked from this post, some cars had them behind the hard back on the bucket seats. Have to take it apart to see.

Dave
I checked. There was the remnant of one behind the passenger seat but some mice had made good work of it. From what was left though, the VIN didn't match. That was a common occurrence too from what I've read.

Back