Looking for a member

Just ask. FCBO members can find anyone. You can not hide....:rofl:

Would that not qualify as mail/wire fraud across state lines? Deal done over the phone/computer and rubber check sent in the mail?

Seems to me the US Postal Service takes that very seriously. The across state lines angle might get the FBI involved. Alphabet Agencies live to ruin your day if your a criminal.

Kevin

Facebóok sez that You might want to check down in Atlanta...
received_2087558731409733.jpeg

I left him a message yesterday. I said hey Harper, just paying bills. Believe it or not, I have them, just like you. Please send one that is valid this time.

Yeah I hate to be this guy, and I loved what you did for my Carter and it's very rare to find someone willing to work something out for a month in advance in my case, but definitely start using an electronic vender like PayPal or even some **** like Cashapp or Venmo. Zelle, even! Most people if not everyone uses them and if you get burned it becomes way easier to recoup your losses. I tried a shady site for a deal on an electronic ignition kit, got nothing and it turns out the scam site spoofed the USPS tracking site to make it look legit (even though their "origin" of destination for the package was TWO DAYS before I even ordered it), petitioned PayPal and they cleared it the second after I submitted the report with the evidence. I'll use checks for the members here when I want something and I do take chances, but they're never my first choice.

I’d like everyone to know that Mr. Harper is paid in full as of a week ago and was a complete gentleman about it.

I’d like everyone to know that Mr. Harper is paid in full as of a week ago and was a complete gentleman about it.
That's great news Dana. Glad it worked out in the long run.

Back