looking for any original TNT fuselage cars--photos, stories, anything ! thanks.

sauterd

Reaction score
tnt.jpg

70 New Yorker,........loaded, 440HP. Rare car, too rusty to restore though!!
70 new port fender tag.jpg

70 new port 440.jpg
70 new yorker TNT 1.png
thanks, bummer about the condition.
Yes,...complete and total bummer. Stub frame, floor, qtrs gone,..........BUT the washer bottle is "almost" NOS! It still has the dealer part tag on it from 1999!

That washer bottle will buy you a clean Formal. :D

Put 18,000 miles on it last two summers.Not going on the road this year as I'm finally getting my 65 Polara wagon finished.The 3 hun is still original paint but tired....lots of marks and scratches etc.Pulled the non stock vinyl top off last year and discovered rot in the rear window channels.Been repaired but now I'm tempted to rotisserie it as its a total grease pig...ziebarted and oiled every year by the one previous owner .It was in storage from 89 when my buddys dad passed till 2013 when I finally purchased it...5K .Had to spend another 5k getting it roadworthy....TTI exhaust,complete front and rear suspension/brake overhaul etc etc.

018.JPG

EB7 looks great.
Please leave it original paint.
Original paint is the best forget about the rest

Carsten

Put 18,000 miles on it last two summers.Not going on the road this year as I'm finally getting my 65 Polara wagon finished.The 3 hun is still original paint but tired....lots of marks and scratches etc.Pulled the non stock vinyl top off last year and discovered rot in the rear window channels.Been repaired but now I'm tempted to rotisserie it as its a total grease pig...ziebarted and oiled every year by the one previous owner .It was in storage from 89 when my buddys dad passed till 2013 when I finally purchased it...5K .Had to spend another 5k getting it roadworthy....TTI exhaust,complete front and rear suspension/brake overhaul etc etc.
very nice, thanks for sharing, if ever decide to sell, give me a holler.

Back