Looking for shipping..

Owen11x

Reaction score
I know there was a thread I THOUGHT but I can't find it.. found a 67 newport fasttop that is going to be derbied in washington state and I'd like to save it and have it.shipped to Ellsworth Wisconsin if any one is making a trip.or can give me quote

Owen11x

Reaction score
Have gotten alot of messages, sounds like the car's gonna get derbied...not worth paying 1500-1800in shipping. last car I had shipped was $600 up from Texas guy forgets just how expensive everything gets over a couple year stretches

Last edited:

Stern70

Reaction score
There is a lot of cars in Washington that come up for sale and there are tempting. I always get ideas about how to drag something back.

Stern70

Reaction score
Lol, sounds like a good time. I almost had a 74 Monaco tonight that was on eBay but I quit at $1800. It was just over by green bay.

Jpap

Reaction score
Request a quote it on Uship, and wait for a good offer....

King Hooter

Reaction score
I get what you're saying with shipping. I've found my dream car in southern Ohio. Between the cost and some horror stories I'm reading might just sour my dream.

Owen11x

Reaction score
I would never have a nice car shipped again without knowing the shipper snd seller personally bought a 71 340 4 speed demon off Ebay once pictures and story showed a beautiful perfect restored car and what I got was a spray painted toilet that was hacked together with a dented roof from someone walking on it and hood was dented and I was stuck with the car and lost all the money on the deal