Looking for shipping..

Owen11x

Reaction score
I know there was a thread I THOUGHT but I can't find it.. found a 67 newport fasttop that is going to be derbied in washington state and I'd like to save it and have it.shipped to Ellsworth Wisconsin if any one is making a trip.or can give me quote

Have gotten alot of messages, sounds like the car's gonna get derbied...not worth paying 1500-1800in shipping. last car I had shipped was $600 up from Texas guy forgets just how expensive everything gets over a couple year stretches

Last edited:
There is a lot of cars in Washington that come up for sale and there are tempting. I always get ideas about how to drag something back.

Lol, sounds like a good time. I almost had a 74 Monaco tonight that was on eBay but I quit at $1800. It was just over by green bay.

Request a quote it on Uship, and wait for a good offer....

I get what you're saying with shipping. I've found my dream car in southern Ohio. Between the cost and some horror stories I'm reading might just sour my dream.

I would never have a nice car shipped again without knowing the shipper snd seller personally bought a 71 340 4 speed demon off Ebay once pictures and story showed a beautiful perfect restored car and what I got was a spray painted toilet that was hacked together with a dented roof from someone walking on it and hood was dented and I was stuck with the car and lost all the money on the deal

I would never have a nice car shipped again without knowing the shipper snd seller personally bought a 71 340 4 speed demon off Ebay once pictures and story showed a beautiful perfect restored car and what I got was a spray painted toilet that was hacked together with a dented roof from someone walking on it and hood was dented and I was stuck with the car and lost all the money on the deal
I worked for a company that did vehicle inspections for years. I looked at EVERY car better than my own. 400 plus photos with very clear documentation. When I checked a car YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING. Reality was spending 4 hours checking a car, travelling, expenses and follow up computer work, it just wasn't worth it for me with what they paid. However, I learned something huge: PEOPLE LIE! Get the car checked out BEFORE you buy it.

Back