For Sale Looks nice 1967 Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
This one's way beyond my means but it looks very nice, I'm sure most will feel it's priced way to high. If anyone is interested, this one is ridiculously close to me so I could get eyes on it.

1967 Plymouth Sport Fury III Convertible

Harmony 67 Sport Fury 1.jpg
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 2.jpg
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 3.jpg
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 4.jpg
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 5.jpg
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 6.jpg
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 7.jpg

Nice car but "Best In Show" 1992? Why hasn't it won in the last 25 years?

Gorgeous car! Right colors and options. Still, asking price too rich much for me to even offer.

I'd be curious as to take-rate for a/c in convertibles back then. 50% or less?
My 69 Goat conv. had air being a Ga. car originally but i didn't see many at shows.
Suprisingly it still worked the one time i needed it. The top was usually down all summer.

Who needs a.c.? Especially with a white top and interior. I know some of you guys need it so don't bother answering but I sure don't. This car is gorgeous!

Even if that car were perfect it wouldn't fetch that. And that driver's seat probably looks a little worse in person, since it looks a little flawed in the pics.

I agree, this is a gorgeous car. I learned to drive in a 67 Fury III so I will always have a soft spot for them.

That car would look nice wrapped around the n.o.s. am/8 track i have for the 67/68 models.
But theres something too nice about that car. I wonder if those are original paint and interior colors. Doen't show pic of body tag.

Not original paint. Note the upper right corner of the plate there is a little bleed through of paint. Also can get the hint of it being taped off prior to paint. Been there and done that. One can easily wipe off the paint should it get under the tape and you can get to it without messing up your paint job. You cannot cover up the fact that the paint is now level with the edge of the tag instead of the tag being over the top of the paint. Note my tag on the right side where there is a hint of that and if you see it in person you would understand better.
Harmony 67 Sport Fury 6.jpg
F100_tag_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back