For Sale Lots of C Body Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm really enjoying being semi retired so it's time to take it to the next level of completely retired. Therefore I'm going to liquidate my parts inventory. Most parts are 65-68 slab side parts. Lots of exterior trim, some sheet metal and some misalanous mechanical parts. I don't have a complete inventory and don't have time to make up a complete list but I will do my best to describe what is there if there is any serious interest. I know while there are several thousand dollars worth of stuff here it will only bring me pennies on the dollar. I'm ok with that. My two main concerns are it all goes somewhere they will be saved and used. The second goal is it all goes. If you want to make me an offer it needs to be for everything. I'm offering it here first and if no interest I'll try the various Facebook pages. I'm in the Phoenix Arizona area. Let me know if
20170702_103814.jpg
20170702_103821.jpg
20170702_103844.jpg
20170702_103901.jpg
20170702_103906.jpg
you're interested.
20170702_103758.jpg

I realize the two cars pictured will be harder to ship so you will have the option of just taking whatever parts you want off of them and I will dispose of the rest. The green 300 does have an almost perfect front clip minus the grille.

I really should have took that other fender from you. Not sure what I was thinking since the shipping cost was minimal. In fact I feel like I still owe you.
In the first photo in the front barrel , is that a dash bezel that goes under the column/ dash 70/71 Fury 71 Polara /Monaco?

In the first photo in the front barrel , is that a dash bezel that goes under the column/ dash 70/71 Fury 71 Polara /Monaco?[/QUOTE]

It's off of a 71 Imperial. Not sure if they're the same.
20170702_140223.jpg
20170702_140244.jpg

I have no problem selling parts you guys need one by one but I just want to make sure my thread is clear. I want somebody to buy it all!!!. Due to all the single parts requests I've gotten this afternoon I started wondering if I made that clear. I know it will be a lot of time and expense to come get everything but I really want it all gone but can't bring myself to scrap it all. (yet)

Ahhh... I understand Chris. Not for me at this time, and in the meantime if you happen to run across a 65-66 Sentinel setup.... :lol:

Thanks Chris. I wish you had more Formal stuff... but shipping it here would suck regardless.

The last guy in the world that I would characterize as grumpy would be Chris. He is always cordial and humble, and just nice to be around. He just simply wants to clear out the past and move into a new future. Selling parts one by one is hardly worth the effort and the time it takes, given the return you might expect unless you have some NOS or very rare stuff.

The last guy in the world that I would characterize as grumpy would be Chris. He is always cordial and humble, and just nice to be around. He just simply wants to clear out the past and move into a new future. Selling parts one by one is hardly worth the effort and the time it takes, given the return you might expect unless you have some NOS or very rare stuff.

Of course

Any chance you'd part with the wagon quarters? I will buy both. Any other wagon parts you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back