Love this scene

xxcarguy

Reaction score
Beverly Hills Cop

A60FE340-BE00-4DC6-A1CD-4C3024AF4968.png

6C8579DA-CD03-4E3E-B2E7-B3D6B56EC46E.png

For that stunt,it appears the Duster was cut in certain spots in order to fold up the way it did to go up the tree behind the pole.

Looks like Lemu Emu and Doug are going to need a new set of wheels.
Too bad they weren’t in the car. One of the most annoying ad campaigns ever!
I just instinctively avoid businesses with stupid and annoying commercials like those.
Liberty Mutual, Progressive etc.

I just instinctively avoid businesses with stupid and annoying commercials like those.

Progressive has some good commercials.
EDIT, nevermind, it's Gieco commercials I like not progressive.

Last edited:
Better than some sad sap telling you in complete monotone about some dick pills or dry skin treatment.
At least it has a Duster in the ad.

If that'd been a Chevy Nova . . . which they probably couldn't find one of, due to attrition, it probably would have folded up, I suspect.

On a normal residential street, WHY are the two rh wheels of the Duster well on the grass, rather than on the street's surface? Looks like the other car is parked funny, too.

CBODY67

If that'd been a Chevy Nova . . . which they probably couldn't find one of, due to attrition, it probably would have folded up, I suspect.

On a normal residential street, WHY are the two rh wheels of the Duster well on the grass, rather than on the street's surface? Looks like the other car is parked funny, too.

CBODY67

Eddie Murphy's character in that very movie drove a "crappy blue Chevy Nova"

Back