lower control arm bushingd

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble , looking for experience. I purchased the Moog 7007 lower control arm bushings and they seem to be too small, by a quarter inch in diameter small. Anyone else replace their lowers? What bushing did you use? Did you have fitment issues?
All the Internet reference stuff say this is the right bushing.

Little help

Have you checked Rare Parts # RP15182

51D6hPj1XOL._SY355_.jpg

Advance Auto Parts - Down for Maintenance

for a '68 i used P-S-T supplied bushings and the local shop dudes vatted the arms, took the old ones apart, and put the new ones in - did same with upper ball joints. i dont have the watusi to do all that.

thats all i got boss.

- saylor

:thumbsup:

Perhaps tomorrow I will take some photos for illustration purposes so you helpful guys can see what Im looking at. When youve never done it, youre not sure what youre looking at when it doesnt look right.

One of these days Im gonna buy a press

I bought a pair of Moog K7007 direct from Moog web store. My mechanic reported 0 problems. You must have received wrong parts.

:thankyou: I'm now thinking the guy doing the work (me) may have jumped the gun. We're gonna find out within a few weeks when I get her back together...:BangHead:

Hmmm I had trouble with Moog bushings before. Especially the shackle ones, had one box which were fine, the other ones, well, waaay too small.

I did have a problem with the Moog Problem Solver Pitman Arm fitment. I ended up lucking out and Graham found a NOS pitman arm in Kansas for me.

Back