Magnum EFI into your car!

After breezing through the post, is this to swap a Magnum into a C-body or to convert our engines to EFI using magnum parts? Please excuse my ignorance as I am learning about he mopars as I go along...

Thanks-

this is what youd need after dropping a whole magnum engine into your car, then plug everything up, tap into your cars harness at a few points, add a fuel pump, and drive it. simple, and installation tips and suggestions are included. every harness is built on a running engine test stand and test run before being removed and boxed for shipment. any questions, feel free to ask!

my 66 Fury is a dream to drive now!

I am on both sites, but much more on FABO. In general, people here are much less knowledgeable about their engines and electrical systems, so minor problems cause major consternation. Another reason for lack of interest is that most C-bodies have a BB or RB engine, so it would take expensive adapters to install a SB Magnum engine and transmission.

Most C bodies had big blocks? Chryslers yes, plymouths.vc and Dodges, I wouldnt bet on it

id say a good 60% of the ones around here were 318 or 360 cars. honestly, Id take a 5.9 magnum over a carbed big block anyway

Back