Man caves

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
We need a "Show Us Your Man Cave" thread.

Great idea Stan. It's fun to see what other collect and save.
I'll start with a couple shots of my research & parts procurement center.

man cave 1 (Large).jpg

man cave 2 (Large).jpg

man cave 3 (Large).jpg

man cave 4 (Large).jpg

It's not sexy. It's not "homey" But it works perfectly for me and it is clean:

Last edited by a moderator:
So it took you 23 hours to clean your mess up and post this pic then. :)

Thinking about it, there's not a single room without car stuff in the house and no room without any old collector stuff either. The battery just broke down at the start, so for now there's only a little carb stew I put up in the workshop with a pic for another forum and some home memory for Bob.

001.jpg003.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

Here is my man cave. 30x40x9. Nothing terrific but it will suffice. Ive got heat in the winter and AC in the summer. The wife got so used to me being out there, she bought me a 42" LCD to hang on the wall for christmas and said the next item was a bed and I could just live out there completely and stay the hell out of her house. She loves me.

Not the cleanest right now, but ive been busy

007.jpg005.jpg004.jpg003.jpg002.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

The wife got so used to me being out there, she bought me a 42" LCD to hang on the wall for christmas and said the next item was a bed and I could just live out there completely and stay the hell out of her house. She loves me.

[/QUOTE]
Man she must love you to let you stay out there..... Need a room mate....?

I've got heat in the winter and AC in the summer.
The wife got so used to me being out there, she bought me a 42" LCD to hang on the wall for christmas
The perfect garage. The perfect wife. You've got a great thing going there. VERY nice!!

Here is my man cave. 30x40x9.
My first house was 24x32x8...:icon_scratch:

Last edited:
Seeing as my small, 18' x 18' garage is not large enough to accommodate my '65 300 vert, I decided to kick my '64 GTO outside as well and dedicate my garage to my other passion: pool. The cars do well in our mild, So Cal climate under weather resistant California Car Covers. My "Man Cave":

photo-18_zps92dbfd9b.jpg

The perfect garage. The perfect wife. You've got a great thing going there. VERY nice!!

My first house was 24x32x8...:icon_scratch:

Thanks. So far so good anyway. Built my man cave 2 years ago. Remodeled my home 3 years prior to the man cave. In the year and a half it took me to remodel(nights and weekends), me, my wife, and our lab lived in a 15x26x7 home. Basicaly all one mediocre sized room with a bathroom in the corner. I know the feeling. Gotta start small in life so there is room to grow.

Your all showing off, I'd love to have half the shop most of you guys have, had to stop working on my car due to the weather (too damn cold)
GEDC4308.jpg

GEDC3950.jpg

GEDC3757.jpg

GEDC3755.jpg

GEDC3784-1.jpg

GEDC3731.jpg

It works though, good enough for me, I'm sure with a shop I'd be able to get more done quicker, but the end result is the same.

Nick

Back