Mannix

mdh157

Reaction score
Who here remembers the tv show MANNIX? Been watching some reruns and they have some great mopars on there........last night it was his 1971 cuda convertible, a 69 or 70 imperial limo and a 71 monaco wagon, yellow w/woodgrain. There was also a 70 or 71 polara or monaco on the episode of CANNON they showed but the car was in the shadows so I couldn't see it very well.

Who here remembers the tv show MANNIX? Been watching some reruns and they have some great mopars on there........last night it was his 1971 cuda convertible, a 69 or 70 imperial limo and a 71 monaco wagon, yellow w/woodgrain. There was also a 70 or 71 polara or monaco on the episode of CANNON they showed but the car was in the shadows so I couldn't see it very well.
Did you know that "71" cuda convert was really a 70?

I know it was on "Nash Bridges" Was it on Mannix too?
I'm Mannix expert.... just so you know, his 70, 71 and 72 cuda' s were all the same car... they never made a 72 cuda but he. Drove one.... excellent tv show.... all the childhood stars are gone now...

20180210_114432.jpg

20180210_125506.jpg

20180210_114526.jpg

I'm Mannix expert.... just so you know, his 70, 71 and 72 cuda' s were all the same car... they never made a 72 cuda but he. Drove one.... excellent tv show.... all the childhood stars are gone now...
They never made a 72 cuda convertible, but he drove one... made from a 70...

My favorite show as a kid! I think Mike Conner just died this past year. They don't make 'em like they used to . . . the shows, the actors, or the cars!

The 68 Dart is still around, most of his cars were sent to George Barris for minor mods. The only hardtops he drove were a Challenger Rally sunroof car and (gulp) a Camaro Z/28.

Last edited:
and on another episode there was a 70 300 ragtop that Dean Stockwell drove. Amazing how many great cars you see on these old tv shows.......and how many they destroy. I wonder if the 1959 Desoto convertible Rock Hudson drove on PILLOW TALK is still around?

Back