Marketplace for toys, literature and memorabilia

something wrong with this?

upload_2020-9-30_11-17-52.png

Or, just post sale items in “Models, Diecast, Related Hobbies etc” section.

Well, just use that forum -

Sorry that I bothered you, @Joeychgo Sadly there is very little stuff like C-Body brochures, catalogs and so on for sale - which may has something to do with the description of the forum... "non C-body"

Hey Joey, I think he want's his own personal section?

Hey Joey, can you tell him that special sections for literature and memorabilia are very common in other classic car communities, because there are people collecting not just the cars, but also the manuals and related stuff.

You think so? People on here are not collecting dealer books, parts catalogs, brochures, promo models...?
We are, but we know where to look for them, for the most part. I may have bought some items off this site, but most of my literature comes from vendors at shows.

I have bought a lot of stuff over the years from various sources all over the world including this board, too
But you need to spent time and energy to find all the desireable stuff.
Hunting is part of the fun, too.

yes, a subdivison would make it easier to find stuff here. But those being watchful can find good stuff already here. But you have to read&watch a lot on the board. I like it that way so the only once in a while sneak in people usually don't get it but those being active.

Hey Joey, can you tell him that special sections for literature and memorabilia are very common in other classic car communities, because there are people collecting not just the cars, but also the manuals and related stuff.

Just because there are other sites that have that doesn't mean it will work here too, what did Joey say about that? Let me refresh your brain!
Which is why I wouldn't make a forum just for that stuff -- just not enough demand.
I have gotten most of my Literature from either vendors or E-bay if I can't find what I'm lookin for at a show! Why do people make life so hard for themselves? Why do people post ad's in the wrong section in which no-one will find what they're lookin for because of a idiot seller can't post in the correct section? Good Luck

Back