matser cylinder?

67-Fury

Reaction score
probably a easy question for a lot of you but where can I get a good brand new master cylinder at?for disk drum brakes and does it halfto be a certain bore size? im new to working on brakes so bare with me

We all started some where in the pasted and we're all still learnin', no big deal. What we all say 'N said iz necessary if we're gonna help yeah tho'. I'm looking at ah Bendix brake application book that coverz 1960 thru' 1979. The # for the MC for all Disc+drum '67 Furyz iz #11323 and it iz a ONE INCH BORE. Tell your local car partz counter guy to order you new NOT REMANUFACTURED. If it come in with an "R" in front of that # find anouther partz store 'cut that guy ordered you a Reman!!!!!!!!! Jer

one more question where do u get the little rubber grommet that holds the pushrod into the master cylinder mines kinda chewed up

thank for everyone answering my questions I am determined to learn as much as I can

one more question where do u get the little rubber grommet that holds the pushrod into the master cylinder mines kinda chewed up

I can not recall the last time I got one with the grommet.
I just make one out of fuel line.

Alan

the ram mans got some repo mopar disk brake master cylinders and boosters might check them out.

do all old mopar master cylinders have a 1 inch bore? how can u tell the bore size

I hate cardone parts...try to avoid those like the plague, but it's not easy cause they make so much reman junk.

am I gonna need a proportioning valve? and where is the best place to mount that I think your supposed to mount it 17'' forward of the torsion bar crossmember is that correct

Back