Meet Monique, 69 Chrysler 300

BigBird69

Reaction score
My first Chrysler (I also own a 67 Pontiac Grand Prix convertible), local collection being liquidated, too pretty and well-priced to let go. She's a 1969 300 four door, with rare bucket seats and console, AC, power windows. Previous owner had it 20 years, and spoke to the owner before that who had it 10 years. Repainted sunfire yellow (Plymouth color), perfect for Palm Springs! Seats were redone in correct cloth, body is great, runs strong. Ironically, it turns out it was originally sold in Boardman Ohio, my hometown—and I was there in 1969 prowling car dealers as a kid!

Monique-yellowdoor-sm.jpg

69-300-interior-1.jpg

69-300-driveway-3.jpg

69-300-driveway-night-2.jpg

69-300-driveway-night-1.jpg

PS, yellow door house is not mine—I wish! If you want great car pics, Palm Springs has the best backgrounds.
I was going to say I want your house just not in CA.
I would absolutely settle for your beautiful car though!:thumbsup:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I was going to say I want your house just not in CA.
I would absolutely settle for your beautiful car though!:thumbsup:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I know, it's tough out here with all the sunshine, salt-free roads and endless streams of perfect classic cars :lol:. Fortunately we're nowhere near the fires, which have been devastating. Cheers to the Motor City, where Monique was born (Jefferson plant)!

welcome and have fun.

I have been to Palm Springs and like the mid century design a lot.

Great pics with your 300

Enjoy

Carsten

Welcome, great looking 300!
67 GP is one of the nicest Pontiacs ever built, although I prefer a 2 door hardtop over the convertible, but I guess a drop top is just perfect for palm springs

I know, it's tough out here with all the sunshine, salt-free roads and endless streams of perfect classic cars :lol:. Fortunately we're nowhere near the fires, which have been devastating. Cheers to the Motor City, where Monique was born (Jefferson plant)!
Like your '69 BigbBird69. Vay Nice Mopar. Question sir. Not sure how long you've been in the "Springz" But any chance they'res ah LADD'S HARDWARE still standing on Main Street down town? Old Jarhead from 29 Palmz iz curious. Many over nite liberty's in that party town, Jer

Back