Merry Christmas to Me!

66Newyorker

Reaction score
6B767C0F-F854-4808-83EB-704A97C84F55.jpeg

Took the New Yorker for a ride today to pick up the heads for the engine going in the Lil Red Express I got last year. They are a pair of 516 casting with new valves, springs, retainers and keepers. Had bronze liners installed in the guides, hardened seats for the larger 1.74 exhaust valves, positive seals and a couple other things that needed to be done.

NICE!!! You’re going to love those!:thumbsup:

Nice present. I got a surprise this morning. A business associate of mine told me to stop by his shop. He gave me a wrapped box about 12"x12"x12" and about 20#. I have to wait till Christmas to open it, but I'm guessing it's a 3hp 1/2" router he mentioned previously. Regardless of what it is I'll me pleasantly surprised.

AC93CFE5-26E3-4948-A745-C99E1E7B8693.jpeg
I have been able to spend a couple of days putting the long block together for my truck. Primed the oil system with an air ratchet.

Nice present. I got a surprise this morning. A business associate of mine told me to stop by his shop. He gave me a wrapped box about 12"x12"x12" and about 20#. I have to wait till Christmas to open it, but I'm guessing it's a 3hp 1/2" router he mentioned previously. Regardless of what it is I'll me pleasantly surprised.
I hope it's not a dog. ☠

Back