For Sale Mine- 1967-'68 Fury Hardtop Rear Window Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale, Mine- 1967-'68 Fury 2-door Hardtop Rear Window Chrome. Have both inside and outside rear window chrome pieces. a total of 8 pieces. 4 outside pieces and 4 inside pieces. Good condition overall, a couple little issues (see pic) but will clean up nicely if polished. Asking $50.00 for the 4 inside pieces, $50.00 for the 4 outside pieces, $100.00 for all 8 pieces PLUS SHIPPING. Could deliver to Carlisle this year. Located in Berlin, CT. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking/reading.

Photos, Outside Pieces-
chrome 1.jpg
chrome 2.jpg
chrome 3.jpg
chrome 4.jpg
chrome 5.jpg

Photos, Inside Pieces-
chrome 6.jpg
chrome 7.jpg
chrome 8.jpg
chrome 9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Your inbox is full.

Is this trim for a fast top without a vinyl roof?

Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I remember you. I met you at Carlisle under Bill's swap meet tent. Regarding the trim pieces it will not fit a Fast-top. It is for a 2 door hardtop. Sorry about that.

Thanks, I figured they were probably for the non-fast top. You need to scratch the '67-'68 Polara and Monaco off the list, since they were only available as fast tops. The only other car that may share that trim would be the 1966 300 coupe, as it also has the smaller rear window and similar roof line to the Fury, but I'd have to check some numbers to confirm that for sure.

I do remember chatting with you at Carlisle, but I feel bad about not remembering your name. I'm good with faces, but terrible with names. Can you refresh my memory so that I can add you to my who's-who FCBO list?

Thanks, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back