For Sale (Mine) Air Cleaner fits 74-78 Formals

Status
Not open for further replies.

75LandYacht

Yank Tank
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up For your consideration is a freshly sandblasted and powder coated air cleaner from a 1974 Newport. It may fit other Yrs as well, I just know it'll fit Formals. I bought this air cleaner from a member and had it blasted and Powder Coated in semi gloss black to use on my 77 New Yorker. I chose a different route for an air cleaner and no longer need this one. Between the purchase, blasting and powder coating I’m $250 into it. Looking to recover the cost. MAKE AN OFFER.. You cover the ride.. appreciate you looking, if you have any questions please feel free.
3010ceac-6640-4510-b7d3-6db008c8d924-jpeg.jpg

9332b3ec-b4ae-42ef-b42a-6604fdafa780-jpeg.jpg

29c60dbd-25c8-45fc-a7a6-304508e145f3-jpeg.jpg

0078fbef-d2ee-48db-a376-7b557de8591e-jpeg.jpg

I can't use your air cleaner, but. Did you have to remove the vacuum can from the air cleaner for the powder coat? Thinking if heat would hurt the diaphragm.
I would like to send mine out for powder coat. Sorry. just clued into you were not the one that had the powder coating done. I leave the question incase someone may have an answer.

I can't use your air cleaner, but. Did you have to remove the vacuum can from the air cleaner for the powder coat? Thinking if heat would hurt the diaphragm.
I would like to send mine out for powder coat. Sorry. just clued into you were not the one that had the powder coating done. I leave the question incase someone may have an answer.
I didn’t even think about the vac diaphragm as I wasn’t using it. I would imagine any type of rubber or fabric diaphragm would be affected by the 400+ degree oven in the powder coating process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back