mini starters

I'll be picking a new mini up soon. Thanks guys for the info and year I need. It's a tough job getting the big starter out. Headers, collector, draining the antifreeze, motor mount. Pain in the *** to be honest.

Why headers suck. All that work, and the headers'll leak and burn up the new starter in short order, too.

Why headers suck. All that work, and the headers'll leak and burn up the new starter in short order, too.

I concur Mr C and while you are waiting for the collectors to rust off they fight you at every turn .. even while you are trying to get them off to throw them in street

Nice to hear from you to Wil.

My pleasure Gary .... I like Martians ...... Just sayin, you always seem to end up on the other side of the planet with most of the opinions expressed on the various subjects here.

Not a problem ..... just an observation....... :eusa_think:

My pleasure Gary .... I like Martians ...... Just sayin, you always seem to end up on the other side of the planet with most of the opinions expressed on the various subjects here.

Not a problem ..... just an observation....... :eusa_think:
yes, i prefer to make my own paths at times rather than follow along.

Yes, I guess I should ease back on the more challenging commentary....I know its really not fair. Do not fret any further, I can drop it down a few levels..not a problem.
It's only unfair to those with shallow minds. NO! KEEP IT UP.

Wow.
Imagine where we'd be today if people still stubbornly believed men could never fly. I bet there's no one here who has not flown. Good thing there are people who'd rather stick to the alternative opinion to that of the herd.

Wow.
Imagine where we'd be today if people still stubbornly believed men could never fly. I bet there's no one here who has not flown. Good thing there are people who'd rather stick to the alternative opinion to that of the herd.

Its interesting you said this. A year ago a guy from Alabama moved here to work in my section. He is about mid-thirties in age When he came here to report for work the first day, he flew, and it was the first time he had ever flown. He had also never seen or eaten a bagel. . .

Well lets try not to get sidetracked from my main point. I don't recall stating there is no one has never flown before, just that I did not think there was anyone at this form who has never flown before, but I might be in error.....and sure there might be people even today who have never flown anywhere. My point has more to do with following the herd than anything having to do with flight. That was an example meant only to facilitate a point....

Back