mini starters

Well lets try not to get sidetracked from my main point. I don't recall stating there is no one has never flown before, just that I did not think there was anyone at this form who has never flown before, but I might be in error.....and sure there might be people even today who have never flown anywhere. My point has more to do with following the herd than anything having to do with flight. That was an example meant only to facilitate a point....

There are members of my family that have never left the state, let alone ever thought about leaving the country. One or two I'm sure haven't left their home towns in over 10 years. Can't get many of my family to try anything but the 5 or 10 dishes they know. My uncles entire family nearly dropped dead when I got him to try sushi last month. Head lemming tried something new, but they wouldn't follow. They're all pretty sure the rest of the country is a bunch of backwards country bumpkin hicks. I just smile and shake my head. When the end of the world comes, I'm going to move back to New England (Yes I'm leaving in a year or three). It appears everything arrives 50 years later in New England. I feel soooo behind the times living here.

Well lets try not to get sidetracked from my main point. I don't recall stating there is no one has never flown before, just that I did not think there was anyone at this form who has never flown before, but I might be in error.....and sure there might be people even today who have never flown anywhere. My point has more to do with following the herd than anything having to do with flight. That was an example meant only to facilitate a point....

Sometimes. . . The herd is right. . . But just sometimes.

WAIT!!!
I really need to go back to this for a minute.
I have never flown ....

wtf.jpg

I've flown....... Hope never to do that again. To me its all about the journey and not as much the destination. Flying is not a journey. (well, maybe in a balloon, the destination is a question then).

I also don't concider myself a follower, but sometimes ....... like when walking through a swamp ....... It's wise to follow the path.

I've flown....... Hope never to do that again. To me its all about the journey and not as much the destination. Flying is not a journey. (well, maybe in a balloon, the destination is a question then).

I also don't concider myself a follower, but sometimes ....... like when walking through a swamp ....... It's wise to follow the path.
I'm the complete opposite. I take in every detail, moment, and nuance. I never thought of you as a follower though Will. Kinda figured that out on my own (even before meeting up with you at Carlisle last year).

The main thing to remember when you're up to your a** in allagatorz in that swamp Will iz that your original intent waz to drain it, TRY TO STAY ON TRACK THERE BUCKAROO, Jer

Holy ****,.this thread went south..! Anyway, back to topic. I went to my local parts house (been going there for over 20 years ) and they pulled the original starter out of the box and a 92 Dakota 5.2 and side by side they match up just fine. I'm looking forward to getting it in.

Holy ****,.this thread went south..! Anyway, back to topic. I went to my local parts house (been going there for over 20 years ) and they pulled the original starter out of the box and a 92 Dakota 5.2 and side by side they match up just fine. I'm looking forward to getting it in.

How much was it?

And they last longer then you will. That's why I mentioned the $50 used onez at the Bone Yardz. Those little puppyz are bullet proof. Yer gonna like it! Just make sure the bigger of the two posts does not touch the side of the block after it'z hooked up and mounted, Jer

Back