mirada rims

69` c barge

Reaction score
Hi, Any chance anyone might know where I can find a set of 5 spoke
mirada rims for sale or can point me in the right direction would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks....

On a slab C,the other Mirada wheels look much better.....
Especially when they are polished to an inch of their death....
IMG_2997.jpg

2004.jpg

IMG_00391.jpg

IMG_00251.jpg

Last edited:
I disagree, I hate Mirada wheels on C's. The owner of my 71' before me had these wheels on there and I disliked them plenty.......

166663 2005 right.jpg

You can post that picture a 1,000 times and every time I see it I still say something don't look right. :laughing7:

bg76x.jpg

I disagree, I hate Mirada wheels on C's. The owner of my 71' before me had these wheels on there and I disliked them plenty.......
I looked at yours and I looked at Lea's. Couldn't put my finger on why they looked better on one car and not the other. Figured it out. On a C, those wheels need whitewalls with them.

Last edited:
I like these wheels better on them, this is on one of my 82 Miradas back in 97. Anyone know where this car is?

One of my mistakes, I need this car back.

scan0024.jpg

Have you checked Moparts or E-bay? Sets of four or single wheels show up frequently and not for a kings ransom either.......

I looked at yours and I looked at Lea's. Couldn't put my finger on why they looked better on one car and not the other. Figured it out. On a C, those wheels need whitewalls with them.[/QUOTE]

I don't like'em on either car Stan........ but in this case its a matter of taste and not right or wrong.

Indeed wheels are such a personal taste.
From the factory either Mirada wheel did not come polished.
I polished mine to match all the stainless trim on the ol NYer.

Funny thing is I used to trip over the 5 spoke ones..now they are not as easy to find.
I can check my conections for a set.
I seen them on some 5TH Ave's around here,too.
I think they would be nice with the larger spokes and dish polished,with the smaller spokes blacked out.

You can post that picture a 1,000 times and every time I see it I still say something don't look right. :laughing7:

bg76x.jpg
Yup..Right after sitting in church for almost two hours itching,scratching in the monkey suit and craving for a freakin beer!!

The ones on my blue car were polished so you could clean your teeth, much like yours as you can see in the photo. I hated them on there and the owner thought they were worth a million bucks, he wouldn't let them go with the car if I wanted them.
I currently have torque thrusts on there now but still prefer a set of C body road wheels.

I think the Miradas look great with either of the optional wheels.

Back