Miss big girl "IGGY" has landed: (a 4dr '73 Imperial LeBaron).

Iggy's first bath: complimentary hose.
20190727_165050 (1).jpg

20190727_165050-1-jpg.jpg

Up to you Mike, but I think a visit to OG Rims website is in order. They'd look spectacular on Iggy:thumbsup:

Is this one blue? All the other pictures looked like it was black.

You should buy a defunct dealership and create a 1972-3 Imperial showroom. You certainly have enough inventory to fill it!

Looking at all of the simultaneously would be a real treat.

Is this one blue? All the other pictures looked like it was black.

You should buy a defunct dealership and create a 1972-3 Imperial showroom. You certainly have enough inventory to fill it!

Looking at all of the simultaneously would be a real treat.
This was a fun day lining up the colorful dinosaurs. Now, add a white, a green and a black one to the scene.

20190731_100437.jpg

@DocMcNeedy Have you contacted the owner of the one on the way to Mankato yet?
No. I love my storage setup right now. Wifey wants to build on our lake property and sell the house. I said okay as long as I can build biggest garage allowed. I think that would equate to 4 deep stalls or 1000 sq ft. So I could keep two Imperials over winter and three during the summer season.

No. I love my storage setup right now. Wifey wants to build on our lake property and sell the house. I said okay as long as I can build biggest garage allowed. I think that would equate to 4 deep stalls or 1000 sq ft. So I could keep two Imperials over winter and three during the summer season.
So you'd have one or two in storage prison?

Back