Missing letters.

carguy300

Reaction score
I have checked in all the nooks and crannies but am unable to locate anywhere in the car. When i bought it, the vinyl had already been removed and THREE HUNDRED is missing on both sides. Have done they internet search with no luck. If anyone out there where i migjt can find these i would really be thankful!

41E23835-FAE0-413D-8991-18BD6186C5B8.jpeg

I have checked in all the nooks and crannies but am unable to locate anywhere in the car. When i bought it, the vinyl had already been removed and THREE HUNDRED is missing on both sides. Have done they internet search with no luck. If anyone out there where i migjt can find these i would really be thankful!

View attachment 557080
Check out Amazon they have letters and numbers but not connected like yours. But could be a possible replacement

First thing to do is download a parts manual. Parts Manuals – MyMopar

Next, look up the part number of that emblem. Do a google search on the number followed by Mopar or Chrysler. Good chance of a hit with that.

Now you might want to download a couple more manuals and check part numbers for let's say a '67 or even later. Bet they didn't just use that emblem on only one year. Then you can start looking at eBay etc.

One caveat... They do supersede some numbers and sometimes there is a different part number for the same part.

First thing to do is download a parts manual. Parts Manuals – MyMopar

Next, look up the part number of that emblem. Do a google search on the number followed by Mopar or Chrysler. Good chance of a hit with that.

Now you might want to download a couple more manuals and check part numbers for let's say a '67 or even later. Bet they didn't just use that emblem on only one year. Then you can start looking at eBay etc.

One caveat... They do supersede some numbers and sometimes there is a different part number for the same part.
Thanks i will do that, see what i can come up with.

Back