Moderators?

saylor.
Thanks.
Doing my best in the not to die department, these days. lol
Survived the prostate cancer thing, by doing the radiation implants, three years ago.
Also have a bone marrow mutation, cancer, disease, (whatever we want to call it) that I'm also living with, dealing with, so every day that i go to sleep, and then wake up the next, is a good thing.

Will dick around on the computer later on this afternoon, when i get done doing all my errands around my city.
Jim V.
Jim, Good luck with your health issues. I do not wish that on anyone. Bill

Jim, Good luck with your health issues. I do not wish that on anyone. Bill

Bill.
Thank's for the kind words.
Don't mind saying that i take a chemotherapy type of medication to keep my white blood cells from severely over producing.
With medication, the mutation is "controllable" but it's not curable.
If the medication ever stops working, or my body decides to mutate things further, then I'm really in trouble, up shits creek, without a paddle, in a strong head wind.
But what ya gonna do.
You deal with the deck of cards your given with life, on top of this planet Earth.
JV.

Last edited:
Bill.
Don't mind saying that i take a chemotherapy type of medication to keep my white blood cells from severely over producing.
If the medication ever stops working, or my body decides to mutate things further, then I'm really in trouble, up shits creek, without a paddle, in a strong head wind.
But what ya gonna do.
You deal with the deck of cars your given with life, on top of this planet Earth.
JV.
Thoughts and prayers from the Motor City too, be strong!

Bill.
But what ya gonna do.
You deal with the deck of cars your given with life, on top of this planet Earth.
JV.
Your Welcome. We mopar guys have to stick together.

Back