SOLD Mopar BENDIX Power Brake Boosters B&C Body Cars, Imperial, & Hemi Clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Contact seller
These are Bendix power brake booster assemblies that are used on early, mid, late 60's Chrysler, Imperials,with power drum, or power disc brakes, and full size "C" body cars, and late 60's "B" body cars when equipped with power disc brakes.

These boosters are also now used by people that are putting hemi engines in Cuda's and Challenger's and B body cars. If your putting a Hemi in one of these cars and want power brakes, your going to be needing one of these boosters for valve cover clearances on the Hemi engine.

This booster has the stud spacing on the back of the booster for a standard B & C body application, and uses the 5/16 diameter studs.

For use in a Hemi application, reproduction brackets are available from several aftermarket vendors to use the stud spacing mounting dimensions on the back of this booster.

I found these boosters on a 1970 Chrysler New Yorker, 1969 Chrysler Town & Country, and a 1964 Chrysler Imperial, so those are the cars that i pulled them off of. The housing on one of the boosters has light surface rust on the housing, but the metal isn't rust pitted, so i think it's in pretty decent condition, but it is being sold "As Is" condition, along with the others.

These boosters have the "C" body, "rod" coming out the back of the booster, and the Imperial rod, in the other. To use in any other body style, or Hemi application you will need the correct rod, for your intended use. There are a couple of rebuilders that are well known on the internet, that perform that service.

These boosters are very hard to come across these days. Cores are just not available any more. My price is what a local rebuilder has for a core charge on one of these boosters, if one of them was available for rebuilding.

$175.00 for each of the boosters, + whatever the FEDEX'ing will be to your city, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

I can be contacted at.
Nine One Six Eight Five Two One Seven Five Eight
During the evening time hours of 5:30 - 7:30 pm

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

Bendix Boosters 001 (Copy).jpg

Bendix Boosters 002 (Copy).jpg

Bendix Boosters 003 (Copy).jpg

Bendix Boosters 004 (Copy).jpg

Bendix Boosters 005 (Copy).jpg

Bendix Boosters 006 (Copy).jpg

Last edited:

Update to my ad, 11.28.2015
The 64 Imperial booster has Sold.
You don't have to inquire about that one.
It's gone.

Do you have part numbers on any of these?

*****Additional update to this ad*****
I now only have one booster left in stock.
The one that officially came out of the 69 Chrysler Town & Country.
The others have SOLD.
No need to inquire, ask, about those.
They are gone.
Thank you.
JV.

All of them are now SOLD.
No more, all gone.
Don't have any more.
Now i'm out of stock, with these Bendix boosters.
I will mark this post, as SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back