Mopar Cruise Night @ Marks Auto Parts East Granby, CT

SportFury70

Reaction score
Mopar Night @ Marks Auto Parts in East Granby, CT returns again. The cruise night is this coming Monday August 5th. The time is from 5pm-9pm. Raindate is August 12th. Going to be a live band called the Western Mass All Stars there this year. Cruise night is located at 22 Russell Road East Granby, CT 06026. The family and I went last year with the Sport Fury convertible, and met a a couple friends there. Then went for ice cream afterwards at Tailwinds Ice Cream. It is truly a great show if you never been. Supposed to be the "largest weekly cruise night in New England". It is pretty huge. You DO NOT want to miss it. The family and I are planning on going again this year if the weather is good. Hope to see some of you there.

I was passing through Granby last week, I was on route 10/202 when a red Fury convt. went by in the other direction. Was that you or someone you know? Very nice car from what I could see.

I was passing through Granby last week, I was on route 10/202 when a red Fury convt. went by in the other direction. Was that you or someone you know? Very nice car from what I could see.

No, it was not me unfortunately. If you mean a burnt orange convertible with a 71 Sport Fury GT grill that is a buddy of mine.

No, it was not me unfortunately. If you mean a burnt orange convertible with a 71 Sport Fury GT grill that is a buddy of mine.
Nope this was red with white interior, maybe it will turn up at the show, I'll see if I can make the trip.

What kinda c-body you got? Just so I can look for ya and hopefully get to meet ya if ya decide to go

I've got the kind that doesn't run, it's in the middle of being restored. I'll strictly be a spectator. My daily driver is a 290k creampuff Toyota Tundra, dark silver front clip light silver from the cab back.

Looks like the weather will be very good on Monday.

I am seriously considering it. I do have the day off. It's a bit over an hour to get there for me .I have heard to get there early. What time you suggest being there as I don't want to go back after it is completely dark.

I am seriously considering it. I do have the day off. It's a bit over an hour to get there for me .I have heard to get there early. What time you suggest being there as I don't want to go back after it is completely dark.

I have the day off as well, so does my stepfather. The show starts at 5. There is normally a line to get in, so I would suggest probably getting there around 4. Hell, maybe even 3:30. Last year when we went, we got there on the later side at maybe around 6-6:30

Good advice ,I may shoot for 3:30 getting there and leave around 7:30 or so.

I got a 69 Fury III two door. polarus it would be great to see you there,,and meet you SportFury70. Will FuryGT be there as well? Or did he already move?

I got a 69 Fury III two door. polarus it would be great to see you there,,and meet you SportFury70. Will FuryGT be there as well? Or did he already move?

@Turboomni, what color is your Fury? So I can look for ya. It would be nice if @polarus went. Even if it is not with one of his cars. As far as @FURYGT goes, I do not believe he will be in attendance, and do not believe he moved yet.

I have not moved but my work schedule does not allow me to attend work night events.

It looks like this. Sorry to hear that FuryGT.

IMG_20181014_122141 (1).jpg

Love that friggin thing. Everything I wish my 69 had been... alas, it was a death trap.

She looks better in pics than real life. After the engine is done and a few other things going to concentrate on the body.

She looks better in pics than real life. After the engine is done and a few other things going to concentrate on the body.
No way in hell she looks worse than my ole 69.
I know the feeling though, Bev looks like a dream in photos. If only I’d not looked at that damned window channel!

Back