Mopar junkyard closing

Looks like a nice place.

Mo-Par.City.6309 East Brick Road Oregon, IL 61061.Streetview.jpg

Aerial view:

Mo-Par.City.6309 East Brick Road Oregon, IL 61061.Aerial.jpg

Astronomical prices thou, he does have a 'best offer' and in going through his minimal feedback for a store that's been on eBay for just over a decade a lot sells in the past year for best offer what ever that maybe.

02-04-21.Original MOPAR 440 CID 6 Pack MOTOR long block 1971 cast date.www.ebay.com.jpg

Wonder how much he's asking?

In a little more digging of his eBay store, Price: US $95,000.00 (take note this is just for the a warehouse inventory)
Also "This lot of parts came from a neighborhood auto parts store" so maybe many aftermarket parts ie not NOS Mopar.

02-04-21.1.M Auto Parts Store Warehouse Liquidation $95k OBO.www.ebay.com.jpg

Text from AD:

I have up for sale my complete Auto Parts inventory that has a total MSRP retail value of about $1M and is over 90,000 pieces. It is all stored in a clean dry warehouse in Illinois and is made up of all makes and models of cars foreign and domestic (and Trucks) spanning from 1937 to 2000. This lot of parts came from a neighborhood auto parts store that was in business since 1937 and i am the only one that has had access to the stock when i bought it and moved it so it is unpicked and complete. All parts are in gay lord boxes (142 of them) and placed on double stack racking (which comes with the parts, 300 ft. worth). I do not have a line inventory sheet for everything listed but i do have some lists that i will send to you if you are a interested in the sale. I suggest to come and look before you buy. Winning buyer is responsible for moving all the inventory, I do have a forklift available to load trucks with if needed. This sale is for the auto parts inventory ONLY and does not include any equipment, building(s), or the actual business itself. Lots of profit to be made here. Selling in a complete lot/collection at a drastically reduced value. This is a CASH (literally) sale only. I can get more pictures on request, please contact with any questions, but if you think you are remotely serious about purchasing this lot, you need to come and look in person to truly grasp how much high dollar volume there is for sale.

We ship all items 1-5 business days FedEx ground or FedEx Home Delivery at a calculated cost depending on where the buyer is located. Please allow 1-3 business days for package handling time as we are a weekday business and auctions can end on weekends when we are closed. PLEASE NOTE: NOS (new old stock) does not mean that a part is perfect in every possible way. NOS parts may have small imperfections such as shelf wear and/or a manufacturer flaw. All items are sold As-Is. Please make sure the part you are buying fits your application before payment is made. If you are looking for other hard to find new or used MOPAR parts please message me.

In a little more digging of his eBay store, Price: US $95,000.00 (take note this is just for the a warehouse inventory)
Also "This lot of parts came from a neighborhood auto parts store" so maybe many aftermarket parts ie not NOS Mopar.

View attachment 436372

Text from AD:

I have up for sale my complete Auto Parts inventory that has a total MSRP retail value of about $1M and is over 90,000 pieces. It is all stored in a clean dry warehouse in Illinois and is made up of all makes and models of cars foreign and domestic (and Trucks) spanning from 1937 to 2000. This lot of parts came from a neighborhood auto parts store that was in business since 1937 and i am the only one that has had access to the stock when i bought it and moved it so it is unpicked and complete. All parts are in gay lord boxes (142 of them) and placed on double stack racking (which comes with the parts, 300 ft. worth). I do not have a line inventory sheet for everything listed but i do have some lists that i will send to you if you are a interested in the sale. I suggest to come and look before you buy. Winning buyer is responsible for moving all the inventory, I do have a forklift available to load trucks with if needed. This sale is for the auto parts inventory ONLY and does not include any equipment, building(s), or the actual business itself. Lots of profit to be made here. Selling in a complete lot/collection at a drastically reduced value. This is a CASH (literally) sale only. I can get more pictures on request, please contact with any questions, but if you think you are remotely serious about purchasing this lot, you need to come and look in person to truly grasp how much high dollar volume there is for sale.

We ship all items 1-5 business days FedEx ground or FedEx Home Delivery at a calculated cost depending on where the buyer is located. Please allow 1-3 business days for package handling time as we are a weekday business and auctions can end on weekends when we are closed. PLEASE NOTE: NOS (new old stock) does not mean that a part is perfect in every possible way. NOS parts may have small imperfections such as shelf wear and/or a manufacturer flaw. All items are sold As-Is. Please make sure the part you are buying fits your application before payment is made. If you are looking for other hard to find new or used MOPAR parts please message me.

He bought out a place that closed down in the late 90s called Kishwaukee auto parts here in Rockford. I saw all the skids in the ad at his personal shop across town.

Tons and tons of stuff. One of the boxes was overflowing with moog parts.

I think the 'crush'em' is just a scare sales tactic to get some off the fence. A full potential buyer would walk the yard and have to quickly judge if the hulks are just rust buckets or could be brought back from the dead and properly titled. I'm sure he thinks this place is his lottery ticket, but at 80 years old this hoard could end up in probate which I'll bet GYC Mark is just waiting for.

He could bulldoze the whole yard into a pile of scrap and call in a crane with a magnet to clear it out.

Very little left of the muscle cars. The $ is in his buildings.

He has tons and tons of parts that havent been inventoried from buy outs over the years.

Back