Mopar magazines:

bulldogchesty

Reaction score
I subscribe to both Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle. I do like MA, it has more articles that I like. My last copy of MM was so thin, I read comic books that were thicker. I may just cancel my MM subscription.

While it is sad to see the demise of the print media, the content is getting less and less interesting to me. PLUS six bucks and up for one issue is ridiculous.
I can read new Mopar stuff on the internet 24/7 that I find relevant and it still will be a fraction of what's out there.

My tablet is an infinite number of magazines.
Google the strangest combination of three words you can think of and there's a blog out there on it.

I subscribe to Collectible Automobile. They have a Mopar 4-6 page expose in almost every issue.

I subscribe to the big 3, Collectors guide (interesting oddball cars and stories to match), Muscle (Good tech articles), and Action (same as Muscle essentially).

They still have their merits. I like having something to do in my office while doing umm.....well you know. Feeding the alligators as my grandpa used to say.

Nick

Yea the mopar books are like Tissue paper now. But i love me some Richard Ehrenberg.

Defiantly Mopar Action, You always get at least one restored car each issue, and the will do "C" Body cars a couple of times a year. Plus Mr. Ehrenberg to boot.

How about the Viper/Charger in MA, I got to see that up close very interesting combination.

Back