Mopar parts vehicles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamark

Reaction score
Contact seller
A local guy I know has some vehicles he needs to sell quick. I don't have any photos but I'll describe them and if you have any interest, PM me and I'll give you his phone number. None of them run and haven't for many years so they'll have to be towed. I would recommend a trailer or rollback as all the tires are rotten. They are all located in the southeastern part of San Diego county.....
'64 New Yorker 4dr hardtop 413 auto.....missing RH taillight, headlight bezel, radiator and some engine parts, and the RF door doesn't shut. (out of adjustment or sprung?
'75 Plymouth Grand Fury, 4dr hardtop, 360 2bbl. auto..missing the wheels on the left side and some engine parts.
(3) '49-50 Dodge pickups without any drivetrains and missing various parts.
About a '54 Dodge pickup the same way.
All will be sold on a bill of sale and statement of facts that the original paperwork was eaten by rodents!
They all look to be restorable but to me they are all just parts donors. The guy just wants a bit over scrap price for them so that is the up side. It's the towing, transporting and time that keeps me from getting them plus I don't know anyone that particularly wants the parts at the moment to make it worth my while. The cars will need to be moved shortly so don't wait too long or they will end up in the crusher.
Thanks, Mark

And being part of San Diego County it's probably a safe bet it's in California

And it's a thread that never went anywhere which is very unusual.

Would right side wheels work on the left side of my car in a pinch? I know they have left-hand threads before '72. Someone please answer before these cars hit the crusher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back