Mopar power

resto

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Jeremy from Atlanta GA. Im not new to MoPars. I'm in the business of buying projects and restoring or quick flippin. I now have come across a 68 Newport with all original build sheets and financial payment sheets from 68. This is my first c body. Its nice to be here and look forward to getting a chance to meet everyone. - Jeremy
Classic.ressurection inc.

Hey guys. My name is Jeremy from Atlanta GA. Im not new to MoPars. I'm in the business of buying projects and restoring or quick flippin. I now have come across a 68 Newport with all original build sheets and financial payment sheets from 68. This is my first c body. Its nice to be here and look forward to getting a chance to meet everyone. - Jeremy
Classic.ressurection inc.
Welcome. Just a word (friendly) to the wise, the word "flippin" or its connotation, "flipping" and what it represents is not popular here.

It's fine with me if he has what I'd kill for.
Rather see it for sale here first before it hits Mass Market.
I'll say Welcome Jeremy. All you'll have to do is pick me up here and get me there 1st class.
Now about that '68. Is it a Fast Top?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Flip away, I've been known to.
i have some nice parts from a '68 New Yorker 4 door if you need anything. Let's see it!

Hm, so no more lethal vitriol leveled against ANYone trying to flip ANYthing at Anywhere now? I'm impressed at how fast leaves can change their colors.

I've been flipping on occasion for a few years but I'm no good at it because I usually end up wanting to keep them all.

Well said my friend.

I don't like them either, but I just seem to recall much hatred towards flippers (and much deserved) coming from certain individuals on this forum.

I like to call it perpetuation.

I don't like them either, but I just seem to recall much hatred towards flippers (and much deserved) coming from certain individuals on this forum.
Show me a car for sale, I'll look at it. Try and feed me with bullshit with it, I'll rip them a new *******.
He ain't dun nuthin, yet. Unlike Miatawhatshisname..

Posted via Topify using Android

They're often out of touch with reality, other than that I don't see a reason why you shouldn't make a "realistic buck", though I failed most all of the time.

Wecome to the site and best of luck with your latest project. We love photo's.

They're often out of touch with reality, other than that I don't see a reason why you shouldn't make a "realistic buck", though I failed most all of the time.
Not against anyone attempting to make a "realistic buck", my point is most flippers I see are trying to go beyond the realistic, trying to find gullible souls to shake down.

I'd like see someone flippin a car to make a buck with it possibly going to a good home rather than it going to a derby.

Back