Mopar power

I agree also seeing as many people in the classic car biz tend to look at these cars as driveline donors they buy a decent car for cheap pull it driveline and then boast about how rare a body and option package all in the hope to get their original investment back so they can have a motor and trans for free. Post some pics, fix the car, offer the car for sale here first and when we tell you.its only worth x dollars don't get upset and tell us its the greatest c body ever. Welcome to the site.

Not against anyone attempting to make a "realistic buck", my point is most flippers I see are trying to go beyond the realistic, trying to find gullible souls to shake down.

NOw see, my ***** is flippers usually get a car they could care less about while driving up the price for the guy that really wants it

scenario of my convertible...... Old couple has no idea what it is, they call their dealer who "likes old cars". He comes down with a flatbed.
Scum " HOw much you want"?
old couple "$1,600.00!
Scum " Thats a bit much, Ill give you $1,200"
old couple "No, $1,600.00"
Scum " Its really not worth that much"
old couple " $1,600.00
Scum "o.k. since we have been doing business for a long time, $1,600.00"

Scum takes it to the shop, washes it. Calls a friend of his who deals in old cars and sells it to him for $9,000.00...... Old car dealer wants $11,900, sells to Dave for $10,500.00

See the point?

187134 2004  right fender.jpg

187134 2004  hood up.jpg

187134 2004  right fender.jpg

Ouch. OK, I fully understand your hatred. Scracks.ho got shafted. The guy who it really should have gone to in the first place.
I cannot believe how my car fell through the cracks.

Posted via Topify using Android

I have no problem what I paid..... its the flipper the beats the snot out of the seller bitching and complaining while Jewing them down..... then asking an outrageous price. They usually have no care for the car, just cash. When guys like you and I are dying for the car their selling...

So, only the wrong people get the cars.
Cheer up. You got the car before it ended up in Europe. You broke the chain for at least one car. And your dad did, too. As MOST of us here. Well, many of us. OK, some...-

Posted via Topify using Android

Yes, never saw a guy drag a car out of a garage that he had been looking for for 20 years..

I'm being serious when I say this. I wonder how much crap the Lenape Indians took from the other tribes when Manhattan went to the Dutch for 60 guilders....

But did the Dutch then resell it to anyone else for quadruple the price? After they bargained with the indians telling them it wasnt worth the much?

But did the Dutch then resell it to anyone else for quadruple the price? After they bargained with the indians telling them it wasnt worth the much?
They would have milked every resource they could for as long as they could before it changed hands Im sure, the Dutch are business men first and foremost.

Back